Wednesday 24 September 2014

I fear none.

" I am no bird and no net ensnares me. I am a free human being with an independent will.
I am strong. I am beautiful. I am independent. I am hardworking and you know what?
I fear noone."
.
.
.
Society is unfair. It's going to be that way for a while. Now there are two things we can do. One, give in to the injustice done to us or two, fight. Fight like never before. Come back swinging. Raise our voices against that injustice and shatter the myth that we are the weaker vessels.
We girls/ women should be bold. We should stand up for ourselves and be well aware of our strengths. People are always  going to bring us down. That's like their full -time job. But we are going to have to fight. Fight for that lady returning home late from work. Fight for that terrified little girl. Fight for that abused wife. Fight for ourselves and our future generations. Fight like we fear none.

4 comments:

  1. Feel free to comment so I can improve myself. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U Dont Need To Impove For Nw..!!U Write Well..!!!

    ReplyDelete